FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, ENUGU
10th August, 2017
ADVERTISEMENT FOR TENDER
In compliance with Federal Government 2007 Public Procurement Act, The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu invites reputable and experienced Contractors to tender in respect of its approved projects under the 2017 Appropriation for:
- Furnishing of Amenity Ward under Public Private Initiative (PPI) Lot 3B
Technical Qualification for Tender
1. Company’s certificate of registration with the Corporate Affairs
2. 3 Years Tax Clearance Certificate
3. Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate with TIN No.
4. Certificate of compliance with National Pension Commission Guidelines
5. Copy of Audited Account for the past three years
6. Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Guideline:
(a) Evidence of payment of Training Contributions to the Fund
(b) Evidence of Compliance with the Employers Compensation Act (which requires all
Employers of Labour must remit 1% of the Total Annual Emolument of their Workers
to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund).
7. Verifiable evidence of past job experiences in similar projects of interest in the last 5 years
and attached copies of letter of award and certificate of successful completion.
8. A Sworn affidavit to attest to Non-Affinity of the contractor with any member of the
9. Any other evidence/document that would confirm the skill/completion of the individual
10. Attach photocopy of Memorandum of Association from CAC
Method of Application
1. Interested contractors are advised to obtain Tender Document for Financial Bid, from
Procurement Unit on presentation of evidence of payment of a non refundable fee of
N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only), direct to National Orthopaedic Hospital Account.
2. The Technical Qualification and Financial documents must be packaged in separate envelopes
tagged “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” with the company’s name; and addressed to the
Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu. The Technical Qualification document
should be arranged serially as listed above. Where any of the above is not applicable, please
provide evidence to show that.
3. Completed Bid Documents should be addressed to The Medical Director, National Orthopaedic
Hospital, Enugu and inserted in the Tender box at the Procurement Unit, not later than 12.00
noon on Thursday, 24th August, 2017.
Issues to Note
- Late submission shall be rejected. Documents submitted after two (2) weeks from the date of this advert will automatically disqualify the applicant(s)
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Hospital to award a contract.
- The Hospital reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto.
- Only the Financial bid of companies that met the technical criteria shall be opened during the Bid opening.
- The hospital is not bound to accept the lowest of any tender submitted.
- The Hospital shall not be responsible for any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of documents.
- Independent observers and interested members of the Public are invited for the Bid opening on Thursday, 24th August, 2017 at 1.00pm at the New Conference Hall.