VIEW THE ALGORITHIM
THE WOUND DRESSING PROTOCOL OF NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL ENUGU
All over the world the need to develop a standard yet indigenous protocol for wound management has increasingly become evident for Wound Care Professionals.
This is even more germane in this era where research based findings on factors influencing wound healing and wound management are dynamic and evolving
Against this background,in October 2012,the Management of NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL ENUGU,based on the recommendation of her INFECTION CONTROL COMMITTEE established an eight - man TECHNICAL COMMITTEE ON WOUND DRESSING PROTOCOL to develop a standard and comprehensive Protocol .
The Committee comprises of:-
1. DR C.O.N Ezinwa (Consultant Plastic Surgeon)-Chairman
2. PHARM. J.O Okafor (Chief Pharmacist)-Member
3. PHARM. A.I Anaenugwu (Chief Pharmacist ) - Member
4.Mrs B.U Umenwa (Chief Nursing Officer)-Member
5. Mrs M. Ogbonna (Nursing Officer)-Member
6. Mrs O.N Onaga ( Nursing Officer)-Member
7. Mrs I. Ndubuisi (Nurse Educator)-Member
8. Mrs N.C Iregbu (Senior Administrative
ALGORITHM OF THE WOUND DRESSING PROTOCOL :
This Wound Dressing Protocol algorithm, an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY of the members of the NOHE 2012 Technical Committee on Wound Dressing Protocol,had been adopted by the Hospital for implementation.
All rights reserved.
No conflict of interest.
Wound Care givers will find it beneficial.
Correspondence: Dr C.O.N Ezinwa(email@example.com)