FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL ENUGU
NOHE/G 762/II1/ 12th May, 2020
TENDER FOR A COMPLETE SET OF NOUVAG LIPOSUCTION MACHINE AND ACCESSORIES.
In compliance with Public Procurement Act of 2007, the National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu invites reputable and experienced Contractors to tender for A COMPLETE SET OF NOUVAG POWER LIPOSUCTION MACHINE AND ACCESSORIES, INCLUDING DIFFERENT CANNULAE, INFUSION PUMPS FOR TUMESCENCE, LIPOSUCTION TUBES AND GARMENTS.
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Certificate of Company’s Income Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years
- Certificate of Compliance with National Pension Commission Guidelines
- Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Guidelines
- Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund ECS Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR)
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate with Tin No.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, ENUGU or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Copy of Memorandum of Association;
All documents for submission must be ARRANGED SERIALLY as listed above and transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested Contractors are advised to obtain Tender Document from the Procurement Department on presentation of evidence of payment of Non-Refundable fee of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) direct to National Orthopaedic Hospital Account.
- The Technical qualification and Financial documents must be packaged in separate envelopes tagged “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” with the Company’s name; and addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu. The Technical qualification documents should be arranged serially as listed above.
- Completed bid documents should be addressed to The Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu and inserted into the tender box at the Procurement Department not later than 12noon Monday, 25th May, 2020.
ISSUES OF NOTE
- Management is NOT bound to accept the Lowest Bidder or any.
- The Non-Refundable deposit of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira).
- This advert must not be misconstrued as having awarded contracts to any company.
- Management reserves the right to annul the tendering process any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto.
- The hospital shall not be responsible for any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of documents
- Interested Bidders, Civil Societies, Organization1s and the General Public are invited to witness the opening of the bids and awards on Monday, 25th May, 2020 at 12:00noon at the New Conference Hall
- The General Public is further informed that the Board, Medical Director, Management and Tenders Board Committee of National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu do not operate any Face book account nor request for money or any other benefits in order to award contracts. Anyone dealing with Face book accounts or other social media purported to belong to any of the above mentioned does so at his/her own peril.
NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, ENUGU.